Merry Christmas Town

I know it’s a little early but I thought I’d give this a shot. I may add a candle or tea light behind it.

64 Likes

Its not that early. I was asked to design a kids’ craft for an order. I’ve got the same Christmas Village theme going on. I really like yours with the smoke coming out of the chimney being cut-outs! Very nice!

11 Likes

Never too early to make Christmas decorations or to watch Die Hard. :wink:

Really nicely done!!

7 Likes

Oh that’s lovely - the use of positive and negative space is spot on, and the sleigh and reindeer breaking the edge of the acrylic makes it move :slight_smile:

I hope you cut a box out to store it in - at least in my house that lead reindeer wouldn’t survive storage!

9 Likes

Great idea. I’ve already snapped that Christmas tree and had to glue it.

4 Likes

Ooooo, I really like this design. It’s always cool when you have a design element extending beyond the major boundaries.

6 Likes

I made the same one. The reins on the reindeer were so fragile, that I just broke them off and replaced them with actual twine.twine

8 Likes

Great idea. I was worried about them breaking when I unmasked it but got lucky.

3 Likes

Nice! Not to early, although I just put out my few Thanksgiving decor items today.

2 Likes

Never too early

2 Likes

Never too early for Christmas stuff! MIght as well dust off the Sound of Music VCR tape!

4 Likes

So pretty!!

1 Like

It’s White Christmas and Christmas Carol that starts the season here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

With us it’s the Macy’s day parade then the B&W version of Miracle On 34th Street; followed by unending days of Christmas movies to include It’sA Wonderful Life, Charlie brown’s Christmas, the grinch who stole Christmas, etc; then on Christmas Eve we watch the George C. Scott version of A Christmas Carol. Arguably the best version of tha movie ever made.

2 Likes

This is amazing!

1 Like

LOL! :joy:

This was my ornament/name tag for 2019…

3 Likes

So very pretty. I love it
:heart:

1 Like

Very cool looking! where is the design from?

1 Like

Merry Christmas Town Layered Scene SVG Laser Cut File | Etsy

3 Likes