Middle Earth

Thank you for the information! Super helpful. My sister wants a topographical map of Mt Olympus and the surrounding city streets. I was thinking to laser engrave the cit but 3d print the mountain. Its just way more complex than my brain can handle right now lol i need to take a 3d modeling course online stat.

1 Like

Thanks Ryan!

1 Like

One of these days I’m going to follow your videos and try a map of my own

1 Like

Dude, Do it. One of these days I should make one where i actually do a tutorial on them rather than an art video lolol

3 Likes

Amazing!

2 Likes

That expensive site could give you an stl file that would set up the 3d print “automatically”, but getting a basic skill in Blender is worth the expense of effort alone.

2 Likes

Good to know! lol

Presuming this is the Mt Olympus you mean (the other two I know of don’t have streets.

this is the one in Greece

I have the one in mars but have to run away

Sorry mt. olympus in Salt lake utah

you could get there with terrain.com

1 Like

A tutorial would be AMAZING!

2 Likes

OKAY lol fine twist my arm.

No for real though. i have needed to for sometime because it really is difficult to explain what im doing over text lol

3 Likes

I thought this video detailed the process nicely. A little narration would probably cover any additional questions people might have.

2 Likes

Lol, don’t think it took much arm twisting. Honestly, I think you would make a great tutorial that would help a lot of people (myself included)

2 Likes

Sure thing! Im my brain it all makes complete sense. i need to make one more for people that have no idea what im doing lol

1 Like

Sounds like a plan. I have a big map in the works right now so maybe that one will be the one where i explain my life and choices

3 Likes

OMG!! Just … Wow!! That is amazing and beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Amazing job

1 Like

No problem and thank you

Thanks!!