MidJourney + Glowforge = Coolness

Orange/Yellow paint on black canvas:

He also glows in the dark as he should.

Blurry photo but you get the idea.

I have a series of about 8 different versions of this image that I will probably make a cube out of. I think I will make the eyes glow a different color…

45 Likes

Not as good as MidJourney , yet.

Diffusion Bee runs locally on Mac Silicon

16 Likes

Oh nice! I have not tried that one yet. It takes a while to get used to some of MidJourney’s “artistic sensibilities” and it has a tendency to crop things weirdly. Overall though I have a lot of fun with it.

11 Likes

That’s gorgeous!
Tuck it into a window near the door for Halloween?

14 Likes

Oh I like that idea. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Outstanding! Does your cat give it a second look?

7 Likes

Not yet, but Rory may chitter at it when it glows.

6 Likes

This turned out really great!

7 Likes

Meow! Fantastic!

7 Likes

I really like the glow-in-the-dark picture. Very nice effect.

5 Likes

Yep! That would make a fantastic window decoration for the little Tricksters! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

What did you use for the glow effect? Glow in the dark paint?

1 Like

Yep. This stuff:

6 Likes

Wonderful! I’m always a sucker for a cat project.

4 Likes

That’s the same stuff I have. Just wanted to make sure there wasn’t something “better”.

2 Likes

Kind of funny (to me) story… when I moved to the US in the mid 90’s, my wife at the time divorced me to marry the manager of the K-Mart I found her a job at.

I rented a basement from a woman, who has been my friend and my second wife’s ever since. I video’d her marriage. She met him not long after I met my 2nd wife.

So while I was staying there, I bought a pack of glow-in-the-dark stars and planets, I think from Spencer’s? - and stuck them all over the ceiling of the bedroom.

Over 20 years later, after my second divorce, I lived back in that same basement for a while. Those stars and planets were still up there. She had several renters over the years, I’m sure they would have noticed them as well.

6 Likes

This is brilliant! I just love it.

Michael