Milestone birthday

We’ve got a milestone birthday coming up in the family next week. Filled with 90 of mom’s favorite chocolate bonbons from Lindnor.

Cut from 1/16” birch ply covered with gold polyester film, in the Aura.

42 Likes

Beautiful! So elegant.

My mom has a birthday next week as well…99. I threw her a big party for her 90th, but I guess I didn’t impress her because she said she was throwing her own 100th party. I hope your mom loves her chocolates.

23 Likes

Congratulations on a beautiful birthday gift box.

Just make shure she doesn’t eat them in one sitting as I would. :joy:

17 Likes

This just says ‘class’ and ‘elegance’ all over it…just your style. It’s gorgeous…for a wonderful mom’s birthday.

18 Likes

That looks great. :star_struck: Wonderful personalized touch!

14 Likes

This is by no means her only gift, but she may well enjoy it the most!

14 Likes

That looks so good and professional

12 Likes

That looks so classy and professional!

12 Likes

I bet she will! By the time you reach 90 you don’t want many “things”. You want experiences - like hugs and chocolates and maybe fine wine.

15 Likes

Looks very elegant. Nice touch.

13 Likes

Sometimes “less” really is more. This looks so elegant.

13 Likes

Love it!

7 Likes

So pretty! Happy birthday to your mom @cynd11, and next week to yours @dklgood! Those are great milestones! We have had four parents pass when they were only 81, all from different cancers. But my husband’s maternal grandmother lived to be almost 101! We were able to celebrate her 100th with her. Very special memories.

7 Likes

It’s lovely!!!

Happy birthday to your Mom! Also, to your Mom @dklgood !

5 Likes

My mom birthday coming up so it’s my turn!

12 Likes

Beautiful! Happy Birthday to your mom.

7 Likes

That’s lovely!! Maybe color in the roses? Just a thought. That is absolutely gorgeous though. She’s going to love it! Happy birthday @rpvalk’s Mom!!

8 Likes

Tell her happy birthday from all of us!

6 Likes

I’m sure your mom will love this! I hope she has a wonderful birthday.

5 Likes