Mini Ladder Shelf - 13 3/4" tall and about 4 5/8" deep at the base

Small Ladder Shelf AI v2

I wanted something quick to vertically store some small projects. I don’t have any great finished photos on hand but it does look like the render when completed. The legs are very thin and you can typically get them out of scrap pieces around the edges of sheets that you have lying around. The shelves themselves are larger but sized to be able to get two kits per GF sheet.

If you wanted to fuse the legs together in design you could. That would be more aesthetically pleasing but far less material efficient.

Details if you decide to print this: 1. the current pin thickness in the design is for 3.8/3.9mm plywood. If you have non GF stock a lot of your 1/8" plywood is going to measure thicker and closer to that. You can reduce the width the pins to 3mm (medium proof grade most things) easily enough but my use case was with thicker plywood.

Let me know if you have any questions!

41 Likes

Very nice shelf! Thanks for the share!!

6 Likes

looks great

5 Likes

That’s a nice share; thank you!

5 Likes

I will probably make a set for some pictures that have been piling up but plan to add a backplane. Necessary because where it will be used is not a place you would wish to push something off the shelf.

2 Likes

Nice, thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you! I really like this concept.

2 Likes

Oh, very nice. Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Cool! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

This is great thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you for the share!