Mini Mayhem/ stackable Rings

Here is what I call just another normal day in the city in 2021. Lol! Its maple plywood and painted with paint pens. Very fun to make in inkscape.

47 Likes

Wow—-you can be stylish and have a weapon on your finger for protection.

Love this!!!

2 Likes

What do the rings stack on?

2 Likes

This is a layered ring for your finger. Four or five pieces of wood are layered on top of each other to make a piece of jewelry.

1 Like

Ahhh ok! I figured a dowel, or the end of a bookshelf end, or something non wearable. Cool.

1 Like

When I first saw it—-I thought it was a decorative piece for the exhaust fan in the back of the machine.

3 Likes

Oh, or for a car!

1 Like

OMG!!! ROTFLMAO!!! That is a GREAT idea for the back of a car.

Tailpipe art. It just started here folks. You’re welcome internet.

8 Likes

They stack on top of each other. They are “stackable rings”. You wear them on your finger.

That seems dangerous, however tail pipe art! Think about it! You could have the fanciest car on the block.

2 Likes

If it seems dangerous to you, then don’t do the top layer of the shark. They are stackable, which means you can choose how high you’d like to go. There are many other rings to choose from out there. These are just fun “finger rings” that I designed. If you’d like to make tailpipe art have at it. Most people understand that they are meant more for fun. Also more for women and kids as a given.

1 Like

Was just kidding around. :slight_smile: I do love the designs.

1 Like

That is a cool idea! Can you mix and match? The shark sneaking behind King Kong? THis is an interesting rabbit hole. Bookmarked…

3 Likes

I have a file on my website. There are more than 100 different combos to choose from. Mix and match away. I like the low profile ones for kids. You can print the (street level) low profile option in many colors of 1/8 acrylic or print just i 1/8 for a thick ring.

1 Like

You’ve really been posting some amazing art lately. I really like your style, with the bold contrasting colors and graphic shapes. Can’t wait to see what’s next!

6 Likes

Oooooooh! Using acrylic, make custom knuckle dusters. With sharp tips. :grin:

1 Like

Can your add your website to you profile? I’m curious…
These are really cute!

3 Likes

This is precious! My granddaughters would love this. What is your website?

3 Likes

Love these!

1 Like