Miniatures 1:12 & 1:24

Oh, wow. I love these.

4 Likes

Yay, more minis! These are beautiful!

5 Likes

Very Nice! Putting your dated mark inside the drawer is a great touch. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Love. It is so hard to find quality pieces for 1:24 but this is quite extraordinary.

7 Likes

Thanks! I might have to buy a 1:24 house to test all my pieces, or maybe make one…

6 Likes

You’re brave…I’ve made some 1:12 stuff (Mini Furniture and More Minis), but I haven’t tried to do 1:24 yet!

4 Likes

Wow those are great!

4 Likes

I’m speechless. Just wow.

4 Likes

The good news is to make a 1:24 house you shouldn’t even need a pass-through. :joy:

6 Likes

Really amazing! You are getting so small the individual wood grain starts to make a difference. Half inch wood scales to 1/50" at that. What did you do for hinges?

1 Like

Both sizes are adorable - but I’m partial to the 1:24 one of course. You could build a miniature room instead of a whole house. This is something I did years ago when I had no room for a whole doll house.

3 Likes

Beautiful job! I love these!

3 Likes

Both are outstanding.
G-Scale model trains are about 1:24 scale.
You could make a custom Pullman car with your 1:24 work!

2 Likes

I would love to see more from your collection. :glowforge::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Love the miniatures—can’t get enough of them! It is particularly cool to see the two scales. Please post some more!

4 Likes

Miniature hinges are my nemesis, so I used someone else’s idea and used a bump out on the top and bottom of the door with a hole in the top and bottom.

13 Likes

That’s a great idea!

This is great work.

2 Likes

How nice! Great Job!

2 Likes

You are amazing! I couldn’t even build a normal size piece of furniture!

1 Like