Miscellaneous Projects (Continued)

More projects …

Made these at my daughter’s request for her kitchen:

A simple holder for my distress oxide ink (with room to grow … or to stash miscellaneous on the bottom while working).

Made a bunch of these for family and friends:

My friend visited from New Mexico and wanted an earring holder. Found this file online. She adorned it quickly after getting home.

A purchased file for my husband’s 65th birthday:

A file purchased from Dreaming Tree:

Two screenshots of stencils I made for our daughter-in-law. She was using them to make doormats. No finished product photos. :frowning:

A guy my husband works with was “tired” of people interrupting his work. He made a sign and hung it. My husband asked me to re-create it. Did this on wipe-off board/chalkboard from Lowes.

Another fun project … a tornado for my Grandson’s 2nd grade science project.

Stencil for Christmas cards … an oval. Also, did a heart for future cards. File below if you can use it. Score marks at the centers of each side. 6" square.

Heart
Oval 3.75 x 5

39 Likes

Very well done, looks like you are a very busy lady. I especially like the EAT sign & layered fish plaque. All are nice. Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

It covers a broad period of time. I just got away from posting projects. Probably because you rush to get something done, and then move on to the next thing.

4 Likes

Whew!

5 Likes

(System won’t let me quote, so…)

@cynd11 “Whew!”
That’s what I was going to say. :slight_smile:

How tall is the oxide ink holder? I have a basic sense from their size, but I still can’t quite figure it out.

3 Likes

Roughly 21" tall … You know with all the art / craft supplies … it’s important to take as much vertical space as you can!

1 Like

Those are terrific! I got some of those wrist bands to engrave as fully vaccinated as well :grin:

2 Likes

That layered fish is great! I was thinking of creating something like that for my Dad.

1 Like

Yes! My first thought was, “Oh, that’s stackable!”

3 Likes

Wow, you have been busy! Those are some great projects.

2 Likes

Wow! You have been busy! Everything looks great.

2 Likes

As said, wow, you have been busy. Some really awesome stuff!

2 Likes

Kind of jealous of all the designing/cutting time you’ve had…great projects! :hedgehog:

5 Likes

There is never enough time. :frowning:

2 Likes

Great projects! Thank you for sharing.

1 Like