Miscellaneous Projects

Projects that I don’t see I ever posted …

Purchased file to make a clock for a newborn baby. Her Mommy adores owls!

I bought a couple of collector pins from Honey Bee Stamps … made them a home, and added magnets on the back. Refrigerator magnet.

Simple tray for Silhouette Cameo & miscellaneous tools.

Cake topper for Granddaughter’s third birthday.

Coasters and tray for Daughter and Son-in-law.

A frame for one of my machine embroideries. Front attaches to back plate with magnets to swap out embroideries.

47 Likes

Those are some nice and useful things. Love the owl clock!

6 Likes

I loved the owl also. Was hard not to make one for myself! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice variety of projects. I like them all, but love the castle cake topper because it must have meant a lot to the little recipient.

6 Likes

Everything is adorable. I really like the chicken coop :rofl: it’s super cute. I also like your embroidery frame. Is there something in there to make sure the fabric stays where it is?

I’ve got a big piece of fabric I bought at the Toyota factory in Japan that I’ve been meaning to make a frame for. It’s too big for normal bed dimensions, but my biggest concern is not poking holes in it in order to keep it flat.

5 Likes

These are great. I especially love the wee chicken coop and the swap-out frame. Nice work!

5 Likes

I like the gnome embroidery…and the magnet frame is a cool idea! :sunglasses: :+1:

6 Likes

What a great assortment of cool and lovely things! You really should post your work more often…it’s all really good.

7 Likes

I used small magnets between the backer and the front frame … they trap the fabric.

Plan on making a couple of similar frames for the kids to utilize on the end of my large filing cabinet.

6 Likes

These are gorgeous! The clock is so cute, your embroidery is absolutely lovely!

5 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

Can’t really take credit for the embroidery, as the machine does it. Thread selection and proper hooping I can take credit for. :slight_smile: Not enough time to do everything.

8 Likes

Some great projects. I love the darling henhouse!

4 Likes

Oh that’s brilliant! Decades ago when I worked in a framing shop we had one woman who came in monthly to get embroideries framed. She probably spent easily 10k a year!

4 Likes

Lovely projects! We have some similar interests, although I admittedly haven’t had as much time to work on things as I’d have liked…

3 Likes

Wow!! That is a lot on framing! She probably sold them then. I do everything for gifts. So, I’m as frugal as I can be. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I LOVE The chicken coop. And you are quite talented at embroidery as well! That’s beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you. I love what you can do with cardboard!

1 Like

Wow i did NOT realize that was cardboard…awesome!

1 Like

Makes for a nice light weight magnet. :slight_smile:

1 Like