Mission Bedroom set at 1:12 scale - more to come!

Here is the entire set. Added the armoire, chair and lamps today. I also have a mattress structure that you just glue fabric to and it looks like a real mattress. I will be adding living room and dining room furniture to this.

All pieces work, all drawers pull out and the armoire doors open. Need to add amber acrylic to the lamps to mimic mica.

Working on the instructions now hopefully will be up on the store tomorrow!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/765485509/112-scale-mission-complete-bedroom-set?ga_order=date_desc&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=miniatures+furniture+mission+dollhouse&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1

Happy Boxing Day everyone!

65 Likes

Really neat!

4 Likes

I can’t believe you even made little teensy lamps! (I think we need a banana for scale.)

Fantastic set!

9 Likes

lol! I thought about the banana I guess I could just pick an orange from the tree out back! :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks! Was so much fun doing it!

4 Likes

Just fabulous! Love the armoire especially!

4 Likes

Oh gosh. I’m pretty sure I will be a customer. They are adorable!

5 Likes

These pieces are beautiful. I am sure they will be big sellers in your store.

4 Likes

Thanks! It’s my favorite too! Took me a while to get the doors to work but I realized simple is better!

3 Likes

Thanks. Will have them up today I hope! Also working on Dining Room now.

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

You do amazing work! I love seeing them all.

3 Likes

Thank you so Much!!! It’s fun to be a part of such a talented group as we have here!

Interested to see the mattress and box springs you design :sunglasses: :glowforge:

2 Likes

It’s just a mattress structure that you glue fabric to. Not a mattress and boxspring.

The files are up on Etsy! Yay!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/765485509/112-scale-mission-complete-bedroom-set?ga_order=date_desc&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=miniatures+furniture+mission+dollhouse&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1

4 Likes

Just got mine!!!

4 Likes

The instructions are a work of art… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Lol. Let me know if there are any issues you find!!! And thank you!!!

2 Likes

Is 1/12 “Barbie” size? After a few years keeping Barbie out of my house, she’s here. x4 (In one night with friends…)

I REALLY want to avoid spending all the moneys on playsets. (When I can make them myself with a $3000 machine and tons of wood!) I will let TheGirl play, but I still want to instill that maker spark at every opportunity.

Great looking pieces BTW!

4 Likes