Mixed Media Puzzle

I’m typed out for the day… so just a few quick pics and a brief description.

Corporate team-building event: 3x5’ mixed media puzzle. Each employee in the organization designed their very own puzzle piece (45 total), using a ton of different medias - lots of glue, imagination, and laughing. Motto: how everyone as an individual fits together to make the organization work.

44 Likes

Looks like a great team building exercise, but I thought at first glance that the last picture had a puzzle piece telling people to “Be radioactive!” :rofl:

9 Likes

What a fun group project! Very cool results.

1 Like

Amazing concept and very cool implementation! I’m guessing everyone was very pleased by the result.

1 Like

Think they had fun!

12 Likes

I clearly need to come work where you do! This beats the heck out of my average day or even the team building days.

3 Likes

Ha! Out of an RV?

I just made the puzzle; my sisters did all of the materials purchasing and guiding them through decorating the pieces (neither of them work for the company - it was a paid job for us). Though I’d love to figure out how to get in the door on more of these things.

6 Likes

Yes! If you need more event coordinators :joy: that would be a really fun job. At the very least, if you’re ever in Utah. I’ll tell my team that we need to hire you.

4 Likes

This is awesome!

2 Likes

Well this sure beats ax throwing for team building which just happened for someone in my household.

2 Likes

I’d LOVE some axe throwing team building!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, you can’t throw at one another so that was a little disappointing to all except the team member that might have been the target.

3 Likes

Managers, perhaps?

1 Like

That’s what paintball is for. As a team building exercise of course.

3 Likes

What template did you use for these puzzle pieces?

There are probably hundreds of puzzle pattern generators online, search is your friend. Here’s one: Jigsaw puzzle generator