Mobiles for art room

We made mobiles for my wife’s art room. She color codes the tables so she can say stuff like “Yellow Table can line up!”.

59 Likes

What a lovely classroom.

10 Likes

I would have loved to go to school in a place like this. I love all the colors and the open feel. The mobiles are great; quiet, but they get your attention.

12 Likes

I like them, very simple and classy. Also, that has got to be the nicest classroom i have ever seen. Makes the schools here look like they are falling apart.

11 Likes

That is great!

9 Likes

That’s awesome! We’re homeschooling our son but I’m half tempted to do this anyway just to mess with him

12 Likes

Smart way to organize the kids :joy:

10 Likes

That is really cool. That classroom is awesome!

10 Likes

that is great.

7 Likes

Wonderful! never had any mobiles in my classrooms growing up…How things have changed!

8 Likes

I love these! They’re both lovely and functional.

7 Likes

Very clever! I would’ve just painted the tabletops, or at least the edges! However, understanding that that is school property, I’m sure they would’ve frowned on it! So good job you two on a great solution!

4 Likes

I can just picture someone getting a piece of construction paper and laminating it and then taping it down on the table. This looks so cute compared to something like that. lol

2 Likes

Did you follow a pattern for your wire structure? and a formula for how large to make the circles?

1 Like

That was my first question too! I love the look of these mobiles. I’ve always wanted to make something like it. What did you use for the wire?

1 Like

Looks great! Adds motion and color to a very well organized room.

Great idea. We can’t hang anything from the ceilings in our district because of fire codes but I like the way it looks.

1 Like