Monopoly Board Template

Hey there. I’m a new Glowforge owner and thought I’d share a template you can use for a Monopoly board. I see a lot of customized boards in the Made on a Glowforge tab but was struggling getting started. This is just the outline of the board but thought others might find it useful. Enjoy.

Monopoly.pdf (54.9 KB)

Monopoly Monopoly.pdf (54.9 KB)

115 Likes

Welcome. Thanks for the file, I am sure many will appreciate it.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Nice first post and welcome!

Thank you for sharing and welcome to the Forum!

Welcome and thank you.

Nice! Thanks!

Oh, cool! Thanks so much!

Oooh! Yeah, I can use that! Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Perfect timing! I was playing Monopoly a couple of days ago and making my own board kept crossing my mind. Thank you so much!!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you

That is awesome. I ha thought about making one out of Acrylic. You just saved me some time!

Wow Thank You

Great job!!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

This is sweet! Thanks for sharing. Quick Question… If I wanted the board to standard monopoly board size obviously it wouldn’t fit in the GF. Would I just got it in half and create two pieces. I’ve seen a lot of people that don’t hav the pro still do big images like corn hole boards and bigger board games. Any advice?

1 Like

Yes. The traditional game has a board that folds in half. Some more recent adptations into quarters.

2 Likes

Yep. Break it down the middle and you should be good to go. I used the pass through on the Pro but I think I’m going to do another in two pieces so the board will store more easily.

2 Likes

Thank you for the file.

1 Like