More acrylic fun shapes/charms

So had these little shapes left over from the swizzle sticks I made with theme appropriate for DIYers (like myself) as doing a show at 2nd Use Seattle this Saturday-a great salvage+ store that I frequented for items to help restore my old house–and finally glad I applied to their Holiday Market!!

So these were too nice to do nothing with–since I didn’t think ahead of time to include a hole in them for anything, I cut out little donut “bales” from clear acrylic, and welded them to these, and since I don’t have any ear wires on hand (arrghhhh), used little lanyards that I have with idea of adding to zipper pulls or anything you want to hook them too…

And after reading the post on presentation, and as I made cards for other items, did little 2x4" cards to hold these, and they fit into little zip top bags I already have on hand for other things I make…

42 Likes

They’re so cute! How creative too!!

2 Likes

Thanks! But I do need to credit Flaticons.com for the basic shapes–though i did have to modify the files a bit to get a clean cut-out!

2 Likes

These are too cute! I also love the cards, great presentation.

2 Likes

Those are awesome, definitely fun little trinkets!

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with cool tools. :rofl:

1 Like

Just occurred to me that I could intentionally make larger versions for actual ornaments, too–I have oodles of wire ornament hooks… (once I finish my job as cat bed for the evening & watching Spies in Space, I’ll get to work on those!).

3 Likes

Zipper pulls - another great idea for scraps!

6 Likes

Those are super cute!

1 Like

Too cute, love the zipper pull idea.

1 Like

Thanks–though sadly they hardly got a look at the show… one of the ornaments did sell. So on my list of to-dos, will make a more elaborate sign for the display that looks like a zipper, to draw the eye & help define what the product can be used for…

1 Like