More dice towers

Having way too much fun making these dice towers. I have a local game store that buys them as fast as I can make them…

37 Likes

I like them all…but that broken glass one… :ok_hand::sunglasses::+1:

6 Likes

More dice towers? Yes, please!! This is a great example of how one design, made with different materials or painted different colors can look completely different and novel!

5 Likes

Those are OUTSTANDING!

4 Likes

Nice way you work the variations. Are you hand painting these - must take forever to do this set.

I like that your design hides the joins really well

2 Likes

I don’t even play games and I want one! It’s the details that totally make these towers. Well done!

2 Likes

I paint the wood before cutting…takes me all of a few minutes. Cut then remove parts of the masking and airbrush the details. Each box takes around than an hour alone with gluing and drying etc but when you have several going at once in different stages, you produce more. :grin:

4 Likes

After cutting and before removing the masking, I often airbrush the sides of the cut pieces with the same color as I painted the boards before cutting. That way when you put them together, they match.
Except for the cogs-gears one where I did contrast…I like that effect alot.:grin: Others I left natural

6 Likes

Some gorgeous work! Love the teal!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 32 days. New replies are no longer allowed.