More office signage

Definitely!

Yes, so dangerous. Someone might not get the joke and be so distracted they donā€™t actually wash their hands.

more people are coming into the office to work nowā€¦

7 Likes

I donā€™t recall ever seeing an update on the pigeon poop sanitizerā€¦ ?

2 Likes

itā€™s still there! it poops on everyone who sanitizes their hands coming off the 3rd floor elevator (staff only level, main entrance is 2nd floor).

4 Likes

:ok_hand:t2:

Just because she didnā€™t think of this.

hah! no. just because she (and our primary corporate branding folks) have a stick up their butt and are 100% literal about everything.

weā€™re an A/E firm that is dominated by the E. and engineers are way more conservative and boring than architects.

Hey, Iā€™m an engineer! Depending which side of the brain Iā€™m using, you will either get the conservative/dry/precise person, or the liberal/creative/fuzzy-around-the-edges person.

Some days I feel like a twin that got absorbed into me rather than being a distinct person, and we are both in my head! If I could have that extra pair of hands it would be worth it.

3 Likes

Engineers arenā€™t all bad. some are imaginative and fun.

but when you get a group of 8000 of them together and ask them to do something, youā€™re going to get staid, bland, and conservative.

(to be fair, probably only 4-5000 of those 8000 in engineering are actual engineers, but thatā€™s still a big enough number)

1 Like

Not always. :laughing:
(When engineers party together, the laws of physics tend to get tested for flexibility.)

1 Like

The Infinite monkey theorem! :rofl:

when was the last time you were at a party with 8000 engineers?

2 Likes

iā€™m guessing when she jumped out of a cake?

<GD&R>

4 Likes

Just about every convention. (At least it seemed that way.)

I am now extremely happy that I did not post the cute quip about the bachelor parties. :smile:

2 Likes

I wish I could like this more than once!

1 Like

OK, now @shop @ca_worth, stop it! Iā€™m dyinā€™ with laughter here! :rofl:

1 Like

yes that was a good plan. would have been even funnier though.

have a good night all. :slight_smile: