Morph Dual By Expansion Icosidodecahedron 50%

Technically, this polyhedral is half way between an Icosidodecahedron and a Rhombic Triacontahedron. This was cut in mirrored acrylic and proofgrade walnut as the inlay. This is probably the closest to a round shape I’ve created. Lots of screws.

43 Likes

You are a king of polyshapes! They just keep getting more and more complex!
(Are you selling any of these, or is your house starting to get a little cramped?) :wink:

7 Likes

I would love to sell some or all of these. :wink: Currently, they are just in my house making me look a little crazy…

9 Likes

Yeah - know the feeling! :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I have creatures everywhere. They defy all attempts to store them, too. Spheres don’t pack too tightly. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I haven’t started naming them like you, so I think mental health wise, I’m still safe.

10 Likes

I love them all, but the combo of mirrored acrylic and walnut is close to my favorite.

6 Likes

Truly amazing! I just love seeing what you will come up with next!!!

3 Likes

This one looks fantastic!

2 Likes

Gosh, you must buy screws by the rail car load! That’s a bunch. This is yet another lovely example of your multifaceted art—love it!

3 Likes

Very nice shape! Quite striking.

1 Like

I see what you did there! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

You are incredibly insane…in the best of ways when it come to very deca-poly… mega-molly shape creation and execution in our known universe!!! You have SKILLZ!!!

3 Likes

You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills… Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. -Napoleon Dynamite

4 Likes