Mother's Day Bouquet & Vase

Just submitted a new design for the Catalog. With a little luck, it will be available in time for Mother’s Day.

The design includes five floral patterns (2-3 items per pattern!) to mix & match the perfect bouquet for mom.

This dry vase is also included. Designed for Maple ply and Green Glass acrylic, it can be customized with any medium PG material.

48 Likes

That’s great. Hope it gets published quickly

12 Likes

That is so classy! Great job!

9 Likes

Nice job. I like the clear acrylic for the vase panels. “Should” get prompt attention since it’s for Mother’s Day.

10 Likes

Thanks! I should have submitted earlier, but you know- life… :wink:

9 Likes

That’s so attractive! I had to look closely to see why the sand stayed in place. Very nice use of ‘green glass’ acrylic.

I’m imagining the background layers of the flowers as fancy gift wrap that is precious and I only have a little of. Can’t wait to see it in the catalog.

9 Likes

It’s definitely a “dry” vase, designed for fillers larger than a grain of rice. Peas, beans, beads, easter basket grass, etc. all work great.

Wrapping paper scraps attached to the back of the flowers it’s a great idea! I was thinking about vellum and tissue paper - even colored plastic wrap.

10 Likes

The design was accepted, so should be in the Catalog soon-ish. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

The flowers are very cute, but it’s the vase that really excites me. Looks amazing in green glass acrylic.

10 Likes

Would you be willing to sell a commercial file for this? It is listed for personal use.

3 Likes

I’ve reached out to the Catalog team. It should have the usual Commercial license as well as Instructions.

Welcome to the forum, BTW!

7 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

That vase will have so many uses throughout the year, it’s a double/triple value. Looks good, too.

5 Likes

Hi, and welcome to the community! Hope you find lots of things to make with your Glowforge.

4 Likes

I debated submitting the vase and bouquet separately, but decided to offer them as a set. :wink:

8 Likes

As I understand it, the corrected listing (with the commercial license) should be available sometime on Thursday, May 4th.

2 Likes

It’s now available and I am pleased, not to mention surprised, to discover it’s the “Design of the Month” for May! :blush:

8 Likes

Congrats! Good news!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday to You!

@dwardio thank you; it’s downloaded.

4 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes