Multi Pass

Great explanation of the process! :relaxed:

2 Likes

I would make a horrible bouncer, cause if I asked someone for their ID and they held that up and just said “Leeloo Dallas Multipass” I would totally let them in.

9 Likes

Yeah, but back when the movie came out I remember we were all doing that when we showed ID. I guess bouncers got sick of it. Never considered that. Oh well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A friend got me a job at a liquor store way back when (legal drinking age 21; my age 19 or 20). I should have known something was up when he suddenly needed to stock the cooler. But all I could think was this guy is soooo busted.

Not only was he 32, but I recognized his name as a local optometrist.

My friend had a good laugh.

2 Likes

I made a second version because the flaws in the first one were bugging me. I added the bar on the left, changed the way I made the ‘vent’, and moved a few things around. Much better :slight_smile:

23 Likes

ah this looks great. Is that EVA?

EVA? Sorry, I don’t know what you mean?

Is it made of craft foam?

Oh! No. It’s almost all 1/8" acrylic. I should have known what you meant, I make LARP weapons out of EVA foam.

2 Likes

So I’ve been staring at the multipass and I’m now wondering what “viral state” is? I don’t remember it mentioned in movie and I couldn’t Google anything up on it.

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like