Multiple Steps Same Settings

I have a design that has many steps. Is there a way to choose more than 1 step at a time to change settings? TIA

Nope, not at this time. BUT, the steps are determined by what color the design elements are, so if you have multiple steps that need the same settings, you could go back to your design program and make them the same color, so they’ll be in the same step.

6 Likes

Answer above is correct but it is still a good idea for a feature, especially as the UI shape and text features each create their own step, as does uploading multiple design elements. You might also, for example, need to set focus height for multiple steps without changing other parameters.

1 Like

@eflyguy & @geek2nurse Thank you both for the suggestions! I’ll submit this as a feature request and send it to our product team with a note that it came from a customer request.

I’m going to move this conversation to the Beyond the Manual so the discussion can continue there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.