Multipurpose Caddy

I always try to design things that can have multiple uses. This is another of those. It is very basic in design, but I wanted clean lines with a vintage look. It popped into my head and from start to finish took me about 15 minutes to layout in Illustrator, then about 10 minutes to cut and 5 minutes to put together (good thing it didn’t take longer cause I was supposed to be editing a video). I wanted a sign or nameplate on the front but wanted something different. On my desk, I had ordered (about 5 months ago) some metal business cards which I didn’t like as business cards, the metal which was not supposed to be breakable was if you went it over. I set up the return for Amazon after trying one. But always forgot to send them back and then took too long and couldn’t send them back. They became the perfect nameplate for this design. They look vintage, I designed some little signs for each use and I am really happy with these. I know they are simple (basic) but the look works for me. What do you think?

79 Likes

Very nice!

5 Likes

The label designs are perfect! (Very vintage!) :smile:

4 Likes

Super nice, like all of your designs. I like the 5 minute assembly part!

3 Likes

I think you have a great eye for design. Love the look, and the signs are gorgeous!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Very nice!!

1 Like

These look so nice. I think I have those same ‘thin’ metal cards. Great use for them and it does have that vintage look!

3 Likes

Very nice design, but I have been noticing how well you stage the pictures of all of your creations. They all look so professional and inviting. Thanks for sharing.

7 Likes

These are amazing - great job.

3 Likes

I think they look great. I really like the color of the wood, and the designs on the plates look fantastic. Great job!

4 Likes

Classy!

4 Likes

Thank you, I am running out of locations in the house to take my pics lol.

3 Likes

Very nice! I always wondered how sturdy those cards were.

1 Like

They are sturdy but very thin, you can bend them and when they bend, the break. But luckily I found a new use.

Multipurpose for the win!

2 Likes

The products and presentation layout are always spot on!

1 Like

These are gorgeous!!

2 Likes

Smart and beautiful design! Love the plates on them.

3 Likes

That looks really good

2 Likes