My 6x6 Pinhole Camera - second prototype

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Indeed! Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you @cynd11 ! Hmmm… I’ve researched doing a digital camera before, but I like the mood the pinholes give me so much I just stuck with them. My kids may like the immediacy of digital so it is always in the back of my mind. Thank you for reminding me to refresh that project!

3 Likes

Thanks @timjedwards - as you say, there’s always one more tweak to be made!

3 Likes

That is insanely awesome. Love the idea. Thanks for sharing! The photos it takes look amazing.

2 Likes

Thank you @gvarosky ! I need to take more pictures but it just seems there’s always another camera I need to build :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not just an amazing project, also a product design master class!

6 Likes

Wow! Thank you @chris1 ! That means more to me than you can imagine. I went to a design school and majored in graphics and packaging design. Many of my friends were in the industrial design department (mostly transportation and product design). I was soooo tempted to switch my major to product, but I was already too deep in graphics and my ability to sketch… nothing special. I have no regrets. I had a great career afterwards, but it was always an itch I couldn’t scratch. Or was it? You know, after all these cameras I made I didn’t even consider that what I was doing was in fact, product design. But I guess I was! Seems silly I didn’t realize it before. Thanks!

7 Likes