My boy

Just thought I would share with you all a quick video of my “boy” Ingo from a few years back.

He loves playing with rocks.

10 Likes

He’s a ROCKWEILER!

Seriously, this is amazing. The second I started playing it, I called my boyfriend over and said, LOOK AT THIS!

3 Likes

LOL! That is funny.
He always loved round things on the ground…Even from a pup. If he can push it, it’s his.

4 Likes

That video is great! Thanks for sharing. Beautiful dog! I have a bunch of rocks in my backyard. It would be dog heaven for your boy!

1 Like

@rebecca, Ingo thanks you for the kind words.
He would love it there!

He might be like a 5 year-old in the ball bin at McDonalds. :smile:

1 Like

I’ll bet after some time playing, he slept like a rock.

1 Like

Cut open the bottom of your GF, laser some eyes on the rock, and he will have a new beat friend to roll around the yard.

1 Like

Rocks laser great fwiw. Posted a picture of that here ages ago.

I think your referencing?

How old is Ingo now?? He’s so adorable! :slight_smile:

He is 5 years 6 months. But still loves the sofa…

8 Likes

He is so handsome. Here’s my familiar: Rumi Cole. 14 years old I rescued in Boulder last fall and brought him back from vacation.

6 Likes

My lil Gibson, and the new one, one is 5 months the or 5 years. I’ll let figure out which is which.
Found him behind the factory I use to work at. The name is either a reference to the booze, the actor, or the movie “Hackers”. I let people decide.

6 Likes

This just made me LOL!
First thing I thought of…

4 Likes

This is my boy. He is a fireball. Can’t wait to personalize all his things.

8 Likes

“I can play this game” I thought, before spending all afternoon organizing old photos.:confounded:
Here’s my boy: 12 year old mutt, rescued 11 years ago.

6 Likes

William Gibson, #1 currently active writer in my canon.

I tried to resist posting in this thread, but then I saw the post above about laser cutting personalized pet items and that was the push I needed to make it “on topic”…hehehe. Here are our two rescues, Bueller and Elsa. We also have a pond full of fish (each with their own name) as well as three chickens that are also family pets.

4 Likes

Tigger.

Joshua.

5 Likes