My filter does not seem to work!

green tape stops overhang of excess tubing

Yeah, that looks okay too…time to check the compact filter.

okay, it’s nice and white on the bottom. all the seals look good. I took a little video of turning it on and off like you said, but I’m not sure how to put it up here…

Depending on how long the video is…I usually have to just load them up to Youtube or Vimeo. (Straight shot from the phone to Youtube so that’s what I usually use.)

less than 30 seconds

okay i got it on you tube. that’s new for me. how do I figure out what the link is to post here?

It should have a funky little address on the right side…copy that and you can paste it here. (Gives us permission to view it.)

okay, I shared it with myself to get the link. lol

1 Like

Was that all the way to full power? (It definitely seems a little less noisy than the one I’m using, but that might be a function of the video.)

Anyway, the folks at support will be able to tell…they have looked at more of these things than I have. Good video.

yeah, I went all the way up… I’m about to send all the stuff i sent you to support.

Excellent! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for all the help @Jules!

@craftracoons Thank you for providing the video and photos. I’ve just followed up to your email with additional steps. Since we’re working on it there, I’m going to close this thread.

1 Like