My First Designs

Hopefully I am posting in the right place. I’ve read lots of posts but haven’t posted myself before. I bought my glowforge last month and have slowly been working on figuring everything out. I have a full time wfh (since covid) day job and an Etsy side biz that has gone crazy since April. These are my first designs I did on my own. The wood ornament is obviously not cut by me. The other ornament and phone stand I created the cut files and they worked perfectly the first time out (after getting the settings right). I mean the actual files were perfect not the settings. :smile:

30 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Your designs are lovely (love the dragonfly), and your execution is terrific. It is obvious you will be producing some great items and get lots of benefit from your Glowforge purchase. I hope you find time to share more of your projects.

4 Likes

Lovely stuff! It’s it fabulous what this machine will do :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks! It was a struggle to find the settings for this material. It seems not a lot of people post about sublimation sheet stock. Still needs a few tweaks to the procedure. Also, it has some some stanky residue on the edges. I am using alcohol to wipe what I can off and a dremel buffer tip to get the rest.

1 Like

You’re off to a great start!

4 Likes

Nice work! you are off to a very good start!

3 Likes

Some great first projects! Welcome to the forum!

1 Like