My first glowforge print

I have had my glowforge for 2 months and worked out some kinks and produced this Castle for a Marine that is Retiring .![57965802350__C5B7825D-6DFE-4868-AB54-581BBE3ADBFA|375x500]
2019-06-05T04:00:00Z

69 Likes

I like it. I can sort of gauge the size but do you have overall dimensions of the final piece handy?

1 Like

Really great castle!

1 Like

That can in the back looks like spray paint. So, 1.5 spray paint cans long by 1 high :grin:

7 Likes

Looks great…very Game of Thrones. :grinning:

3 Likes

Nice! I don’t know if there is a more fitting use of finger joints. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

the tower are 6 in in height the center is 3.5 inches and the center walls are 1.5 inches, the parapets are 0.45 in height and made the 4 inches long and cut to size .

3 Likes

Thanks

thank you

1 Like

the tower are 6 in in height the center is 3.5 inches and the center walls are 1.5 inches, the parapets are 0.45 in height and made the 4 inches long and cut to size

3 Likes

No longer finger joints but now Quoins. Something I have been going for as well.

3 Likes

Nicely done! Can’t wait to see where you go from here if that’s how you get started…

2 Likes

That is so cool! It reminds me of the 3D Puzzles I did in the 90’s :heart:

3 Likes

Great piece. Very ambitious project for first print.

2 Likes

I like the little chains at the door. Great work.

2 Likes

Cannot show this to my daughter! No time to make it now! LOL
Well done!

2 Likes

Thanks ,

1 Like

Thank you

Amazing job on this! The details, including the little chains, are really nice. Needs a dragon now!

3 Likes

Thanks