My first project on the glowforge

Hi friends. My name is Veselin and I am from Plovdiv, Bulgaria. I am full time leathercrafter . I wanted something that would take my business to the next level, which would give me the opportunity to make my own designs without wasting too much time. I found it. glowforge pro! Personally, for me, the best investment I’ve ever made. And without getting carried away with a lot of talk, here’s my first completed project with my new glowforge. :heart:

With respect:

Veselin Bayrev - founder of blackcatleatherstudio.

94 Likes

Wow, that’s a great first project. Did you do your own coloring on the leather?

Welcome to the forum, I can’t wait to see what else you make. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

What beautiful leather work! Look forward to seeing more of your designs.

7 Likes

Beautifully done… I visited your facebook page and admired more of your work. I am glad the Glowforge is a positive addition for your business.

5 Likes

Thank you. Yes, I made the pattern in illustrator. For the color i used fiebing’s pro dye (dark Brown) and fiebing’s Antique paste (cordovan color). Thanks for the hospitality, the forum is wonderful, I am happy to have the opportunity to be a part of it.

15 Likes

Thank you very much for your wonderful words. I’d love to share. If you have any questions about leathercraft do not hesitate to ask, I will help with whatever I can

6 Likes

Gorgeous! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I do everything with a lot of passion and love. I try to touch every possible detail to get a beautiful end result. Thank you for visiting my page, it’s an honor!

4 Likes

Thank you very much :heart:

3 Likes

That is certainly reflected in your work!
Welcome, and thank you for joining us. Your skills will be a welcome addition to the community! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is stunning. I love leather but have not made a lot yet. I’m so impressed by some of the folks’ skills. Please continue to share your beautiful projects!

4 Likes

wow, great looking leather

4 Likes

Wonderful work! is the “Black Cat” name also engraved with the Glowforge? I can see the engraving like that also evolving into amazing decorations :grin: Once the ability to cut out things easily starts. who knows where it could go.

5 Likes

Thanks my friend I’m glad you like it.

1 Like

Image caption “Black Cat” is also engraved with the glowforge. I think with this machine only a person’s imagination can be his barrier (I’m talking specifically about leathercraft) it takes a little time to master the details and there are no limits

6 Likes

Very quickly it went from a hobby to a full time… And I’ve never been happier in my life. Thanks for the kind words, my friend. :sunglasses::blush:

4 Likes

Beautiful work.

3 Likes

Your leather work is so beautiful. I especially like the design of the inside of the wallet.

4 Likes

@Vesso this is a beautiful piece, I can imagine the smell and feel of the leather just looking at the photo! How wonderful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Welcome to the GF family Veselin! What a beautiful first project! Love it!

4 Likes