My First Projects with my new glowforge

I am having SO much fun using my new glowforge. Figured I would share some of my projects with acrylic & Wood. I was worried about tiny pieces falling through the grate but I quickly figured out that it won’t fall if I don’t touch it after cutting and just stick a piece of tape over the pieces then I can easily lift out even the tiniest of pieces :joy:

36 Likes

Looks amazing

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Phone is cute! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you! My 4 year old has been chatting on one of them :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Welcome! I look forward to seeing more of your work. These are great.

3 Likes

That’s what it’s all about … fun! Glad you’re enjoying your new Glowforge!

3 Likes

My favorites are the phones. The colors that you choose are very eye-catching. :grinning:

3 Likes

These are so unique and playful! It’s always fun when someone comes up with something that doesn’t automatically say “laser cut” to me.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

Thank you! Tried to stay as close As I could to the originals. If I could have figured out. Tiny curly cord I would have, but the phone is truly tiny so no luck!

2 Likes

It really is so fun to be able to sit design and cut in an hour… amazing really!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m excited to keep exploring and seeing what I can make with it! The last was a happy accident! :joy:

1 Like

Really cute stuff!

Another trick you can use is to put aluminum foil behind the material to keep small pieces from falling through. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love ‘em! It looks like you’ve got acrylic inlay down pat.

1 Like

A hearty welcome and big wow! Nice inlay work!

1 Like

I love the crystal ball (Foolish Mortals). The head looks so spooky :slight_smile: Probably be a big seller around Halloween.

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

I will try that thank you!!

Thank you so much!