My first public project

Most of my original projects have been for family and friends or very similar to what everyone else is posting and are the essential getting to know your forge projects. This was my first “real” project I attempted and I have to say it was a blast. It turned out great and the detail is amazing. Hope everyone is having fun with the forge they received. I am not as artistic as most on here and this was a downloaded file from last Christmas.

96 Likes

So cool! Congrats and nice job!

4 Likes

Absolutely stunning! Can’t believe the details! :grinning:

7 Likes

That’s amazing! Looks great!!

4 Likes

It would be a very cool gift, and could also function as a unique gift box. Very nice!

3 Likes

That is such a nice project. It really shows off what the laser cutter can do. You should make the whole train. Thank you for sharing this with us. :blush:

3 Likes

Going to finish train this weekend

8 Likes

Nice! Awesome job!

2 Likes

I just now noticed the Christmas wreath on the side…and can just picture this as part of holiday decor. Very nice!

3 Likes

I can hear that train a comin’! Comin’ round the bend. Choo Choo! nice print.

6 Likes

That was a missed opportunity! Could have played some johnnny cash while I assembled. Have to try that when I do the rest

6 Likes

Wonderful print!

4 Likes

Choo choo! I love it.

1 Like

This is so cool! Nicely done.

1 Like

That’s a fun project! Is the file free for download anywhere, and if so can you send us link?

1 Like

It was free at Christmas. I’m not sure if it’s free and I don’t have the link anymore to it. But the file is from cartunos and should be easy enough to find

2 Likes

That is SMASHING! I love it! I’m a fan of old trains, of lasers, and of Christmas.
Thanks for posting. It makes me happy.

1 Like

awesome

1 Like

I feel like the little kid watching the neighbors through the fence as they play with their cool new toys.

7 Likes

Incredible!

1 Like