My First Scroll Saw Portrait Pattern

Jack%20Nicholson Can anyone tell me who it is? I can also cut this on my Glowforge. Used Ipad 2018, Apple Pencil & Procreate to make pattern.

8 Likes

Is that the guy who plays Max on “Hart to Hart”?

4 Likes

I know it’s not the best but it is Jack Nicholson, I have a lot of practice to do but is definitely fun to do.

6 Likes

Looks like Jack Nicolson doing a Marlon Brando impression…

6 Likes

I saw him right away, nice job!

4 Likes

I saw Jack Nicholson right away. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Nice design, definitely Jack.

As for cutting it on your Glowforge I’ll just say that lots of tiny curves/sharp curves increase overburn and fire risk. I would use caution cutting this piece, especially at smaller scales or when using more fire-prone materials like cardboard, acrylic, foam, or paper.

3 Likes

Neat!

1 Like

That’s no scroll saw…
34%20PM

2 Likes

ROFL! It does look like Nicholson…I just happened to have “Hart to Hart” playing on the TV when I commented. (I must be suggestible.) :smile:

1 Like

Do you have to keep fiddling with the rabbit ears to get good reception?

2 Likes

Chuckle! Don’t scoff…the old reruns beat politics these days, hands down. (That’s gotten to be just aggravating.) :smile:

2 Likes

Yes. I saw Jack. Nice image. “You make me want to be a better man!”

1 Like

Tell me this doesn’t look like the image above:

220px-Stander_stanza_17-17

(I guess the hair’s wrong, but the face is kind of similar.)

4 Likes

You’re right, the old villains seem like such amateurs!

3 Likes

Sitting here trying to figure out why I prefer the old shows, and it came to me…they actually catch the bad guys at the end of every episode.

Justice prevails.

(Guess I’m a simple soul who likes happy endings.)

5 Likes

The Hallmark channel has that a lot. I watch Monk when not able to take news. The only show to see Autism in a positiveish light, though they do not call it that.

3 Likes

Oh, I used to be able to catch episodes of “Monk”…love Tony Shaloub. (I wonder if I still get the Hallmark channel…I’d rewatch those.)

Only thing I don’t care for with most of the oldies but goodies is the clothing styles…they tended to slay a lot of poly back then. :smile:

2 Likes

Naugas are on the endangered species list?

2 Likes

Have you seen The Good Doctor? There’s also one called Atypical that I’ve heard good things about.