My GF's focus

Nothing to say here, really. I’m just sitting in a waiting room while my GF (no, not GlowForge, the other one) is getting laser eye surgery. We’ve made all the requisite jokes about how I could have just done this at home. I couldn’t resist posting a laser-based double entendre here.

18 Likes

You should have brought one of these with you:

12 Likes

I totally forgot to wear my Pew! Pew! shirt.

But they have the same sign.

2 Likes

Also, you get to watch the whole thing on TV.

3 Likes

Hippa Act out the window…

Sorry, could not stop the fingers.

3 Likes

Amy said she could smell her cornea burning, so I guess they need to put some more tape on their dryer duct.

12 Likes

You should have sent her in there with your particular matter meter.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen this shirt. Can you share a photo or link?

Yeah, that’s a bit creepy. Similar smell to when they cauterize blood vessels during minor surgery.

3 Likes

There goes any chance of her using that eye as a passkey token. We all have it now!

2 Likes

I’m already uploading it to the server.

1 Like

But it will keep us from having to kill her and pull her eyeball out of its socket so we can get into the top-secret laboratory where S.P.E.C.T.R.E. is creating its doomsday device. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Unknown

2 Likes

:grinning: I always wondered why they don’t just cut the whole head off. That way you can’t pick the wrong eye as you’ll have both of them and you can carry the head by the hair and not get eyeball ick all over your hands :stuck_out_tongue:

(I spend a lot of time thinking weird stuff according to my wife.)

2 Likes