My Glowforge Cutting Area is Smaller Than Advertised?

Hello support I can’t seem to fit my material into my Glowforge. As you can see in the picture I am using Proofgrade material. Please help!

39 Likes

Cute :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Paperweight.

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. This made my day.

6 Likes

The status panel on the front seems to indicate that my Glowforge is operating normally and happily I think???

11 Likes

It can’t even do that it’s too soft and fluffy and it keeps getting blown away!

4 Likes

$6000 boat anchor. And then I have to pay $50 a month to get it to do anything!! And don’t forget I have to pay for internet too!!! Because you know, I’m not paying for internet already to access this forum :crazy_face:

7 Likes

How did you get yours to anchor your boat??? Mine just floats when I toss them into the water.

10 Likes

Brilliant!

2 Likes

Haha. Read that title and thought “here we go again”. Pleasant surprise.

5 Likes

:rofl:

Also, jealous, cuz I want one. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m so sorry you hit a snag. You will have to send your machine to me for repair.

13 Likes

It’s fun…and interesting…to see the plushies that folks have already received. I saw some posted on FB and the logo on the camera lid was upside down. Haven’t seen any like that on here.

1 Like

Well, and now I need to look at mine closer. I’m thinking it doesn’t have the opening at the top. Certainly no worries! First world issue. Obviously there are a few different batches. But my little Glowie is waiting on my bed to freak my hubby out so I can’t check right now :rofl:

6 Likes

You got the Pro model; lucky you!

3 Likes

Yea!!! Mine won’t even turn on! There isn’t even a place to plug the power cord in. What is customer support going to do about this issue? LOL

3 Likes

It’s actually a submarine parking locator.

2 Likes

You have to remove the back plate of the pass through.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.