My Glowforge Storage

Needed storage to get all my acrylic and wood sheets off the floor. I got this chrome shelf with custom dimensions. Perfect! Got the pieces online from TheShelvingStore.com.

28 Likes

Not for my :glowforge:, but I have those shelves all over my house storing everything else! The adjustability is my favorite part :smiley:

4 Likes

I ended up with a similar setup less purposefully…

I have purchased a bunch of wire shelving units from Lowes. I used some of the shelves from one unit to add extra shelves to another, but this left me with some spare parts from that unit I stole shelves from.

I used them to add some extra storage under the IKEA table my Glowforge sits on.

5 Likes

I kept on looking for places to sell me spare parts for those shelves and failing. I’ve got 2 extra full size shelves, and now a place to find legs! Gotta figure out where I can fit a shelf first :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

LOL, I seem to have 4 or 6 of those myself

2 Likes

Wow! and I thought I had a bunch more than necessary. I found a bunch of these of different sizes that I could separate all the different types of material, and they are easy to stack but on shelves so I can pick from them would be better. They do keep everything from moisture to bugs from getting to them and they flat stack the material.

4 Likes

I have some of these wire shelves. I LOVE how versatile they are and how much weight they can hold. I never thought about stacking them in a way like this, with the table over it - that’s pretty cool. Everything looks so neat and tidy. I’m jealous! :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s the only tidy place in my work room!

2 Likes

Ooo look at all those sheets. Jealous, I have a long way to go.

3 Likes

It won’t take long. :wink:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.