My new project - The Skull Flame Card Box!

I designed this really fun card box called the Skull Flame Card box! Cut great on my Glowforge Pro!

42 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

You have made a great first impression with this project. Care to share how you colored your box?

7 Likes

Cool!

6 Likes

Love, love, love this! Awesome job!

6 Likes

Wild guess… He was watching Aliens and thought “wait a second…”

11 Likes

That and a blow torch because paint would be disappointing if your Alien theory holds true

7 Likes

Looks great

5 Likes

Love the spine up the back!

5 Likes

That turned out so cool!

3 Likes

My favorite! I named our black cat Ripley!

4 Likes

I burned it with a small torch and used boiled linseed oil after.

10 Likes

The burned look really adds to the finished box. Neat!

2 Likes

Oh cool, too bad cards don’t glow (or maybe there are?) a malevolent orange glow from inside would be sweet! But very nice job

3 Likes

Nah, blowtorch is unreliable. The only way to be sure you’ve colored it right is take off and nuke it from orbit!

6 Likes

I might know some people…

2 Likes

Came out great! It has tons of character.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

It is against forum rules to ask for files, but you are in luck as this user has an Etsy shop and sells this file. Click his avatar and in his profile he has listed his shop.

3 Likes

I removed So Sorry

2 Likes

No apologies, it’s just one of the quirks of the forum. I think everyone probably learns that one the same way you did. If you’re curious about the rest of the guidelines for the forum you can find them at the FAQ page here:

https://community.glowforge.com/faq

We love to see new users here, you bring a whole new creative perspective to using the laser, and you are the lifeblood of this place. I hope you stick around and post some pictures of some of your cool projects! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like