My new series of Layered portraits 🙈

They make me so curious about the real people. I want to know more about them and see what they look like! hahaha And is one of these you?

Actually none of them are real individuals…all imaganated😄…not so good at making real life humans. Funny i was just talking about this with a friend not even 5 minutes ago

1 Like

This post makes me happy and sad,

The year was 1978 and I was 10 years old. On a brutally cold Winter night my father found a baby Pigeon and the little guy was all by himself.

My father brought him home and told me and my brother the pigeon was only to stay a couple of weeks with us. My father wanted the weather to warm up and the pigeon to get bigger. We had an extra oversized birdcage because we also have 3 Green Amazon parrots in our home.

I named him Pidgey.

A couple weeks after the pigeon’s arrival the weather had warmed up and It was time to say goodbye. We all went outside. My father opened up the cage door and coaxed Pidgey to come out and fly.

My Mom, brother and myself were crying as we waved goodbye to Pidgey. We watched him fly from tree to tree. About five minutes after Pidgey flew out of the cage he flew back to the cage and stood on top of it.

Nearly every weekend for the next 4 or 5 years Pidgey was let out of his cage to fly around the yard. Pidgey ALWAYS came back and went back inside his cage.

When Pidgey died we were devastated. I share this story with you and it has been probably 37 years and I still cry when I remember Pidgey.

3 Likes

If you find him on Instagram (onelostmonkey) you’ll find the one of him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohh cool! lol I’ll have to check it out

1 Like