My recent random GF projects, been a while since I shared

Thought I would share some recent projects. I was asked to make trophies again this year for a Lego robotics team. Coaches and kids’.

This year it’s maple and two-color engraving plastic and glass green acrylic. I was asked to design another type for the championship trophies, I’ll share when I figure that one out.

I cut some catalog items for my daughter’s secret Santa gift. The pineapples looked so good (but were hard to photograph) and the Christmas trees gave me an excuse to finally cut the glitter acrylic I bought 2 years ago. I also cut my version of the demon slayer hanafuda earrings. It’s not finished, but worked for what I needed.

I had so many trial scraps from an ornament I designed for a client. I didn’t want to throw them away, so I made an extra layer to add furniture and then I put them together and hung them randomly around my neighborhood on the Christmas trees and the little book libraries. I noticed the ones on the book libraries are gone now, so hopefully someone is enjoying them.

And some more random projects:

This cross I bought from 805laser something from etsy. I shrunk it down and turned it into a bookmark for my friend.

Random cat earrings for my brother and friend:

Here’re the links for the catalog designs I cut:

51 Likes

So varied and all so neat! I especially love the dollhouse ornament!

9 Likes

The Lego Robotics Team winners will be thrilled with their trophies. I love how the 3-d tree earrings look in glitter acrylic. What a great match of material and design. Thanks for sharing your projects with us. They are a great inspiration.

9 Likes

These are all so awesome. I especially like the little houses with furniture. And the awards are jut wonderful!

8 Likes

What a wonderful giving gesture. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You put a bright spot in someone’s holiday… and that is your reward.
Random acts like that are bound to surprise, and warm the heart.

Nice work on the trophy designs.Merry Christmas to you @CMadok !

10 Likes

Wonderful designs! I love the house ornament! Those are pretty sweet trophies!

6 Likes

I love the sunset/sunrise earring. They make me want to watch more anime…

6 Likes

I love the cross! Love, love, love it!

5 Likes

Such a lot of work, and the recipeints are going to be thrilled! That house ornament is simply adorable! And to place random ones around town is such a sweet gesture.

5 Likes

I love these all! I am always impressed by those who do a lot of cutting with their glowforge. That’s just a different world to me and looks intimidating lol.

5 Likes

What a fun batch of projects!! I love seeing a variety like this. :heart:

4 Likes

You’ve been busy. That Lego First trophy is especially cool!

4 Likes

I have been busy, but not too much with the glowforge. I had like 50 shirts I had make designs for then make, shot glasses for a wedding party. I’m still neck deep in projects for other people :sob: I’ll get to sleep some day. I need coffee on iv drip.

7 Likes

Oof, omg, that’s a lot. Hope you get through it fast!

2 Likes

I thought I was done… but then more keeps getting added.

2 Likes

Lovely. Just lovely. Some day I am going to get a group of folks together and all my accessories and tools and materials and spend the day making stuff with folks. Things like this with them. Might have to get another machine though first to keep up.

9 Likes

There is so much to love! The awards are impressive! The dollhouse ornament is amazing! Love the cross, cat earrings, hmmm … I dare say I love all the earrings!

6 Likes

Jealous. (And thanks for posting the name of that cross designer, I went and picked up the file for (hopefully) future use.) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

One day.
Maybe.

6 Likes