My SVG Library

Hello All!

this is my first post so forgive me if I screw up. I am excited for the glow forge as it will be a HUGE upgrade over the cheapo Chinese model that I use currently.

As I have been working with laser cutters and having to create SVG files when I was unable to find the ones I wanted I thought I would try and be nice and provide you access to my SVG library that I have amassed over my time. It is not huge but it has some stuff that is of interest to me.

Here is a link to the SVG Library

I hope some of you find these files as useful as I have and I hope it saves you some time looking for some of the obscure things I have converted. Everything in the library has been used by me so they should all work.

Note that this is a living library so as I continue to work on projects new files will be added. Feel free to make any requests you would like to see, I may opt to ignore the request but you can always ask.

I would love to hear back what you think or see any projects you have made using these files!

Thank you!

81 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing!!!

6 Likes

That is AWESOME! Thanks man.

6 Likes

Welcome and thanks for the sharing.

6 Likes

Welcome! Don’t worry, we don’t bite. :smirk_cat:
If you have any questions feel free to ask. If its been asked/answered before, we’ll point you in the right direction.

Awesome Library! Now I’m going to have to make some FMA coasters!

Its a long read, but I would suggest checking out the Show and Tell thread.

You can add some stuff of your stuff there as well.

6 Likes

That’s a great collection you have! Thanks for sharing them!

5 Likes

Thank You!!

5 Likes

There are so many in here I was going to be searching for. Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

I really like your designs and appreciate you sharing them with all of us. I particularly love the design elements and lettering. I have bookmarked your page for future use…when I actually have a Glowforge. Exciting!

8 Likes

Thanks!!!

4 Likes

That’s a very generous share! Quite a few fans of those categories here. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

I will now be engraving those FMA symbols on just about everything :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am glad! I collected, and continue to collect, an eclectic collection of files and I am told that sharing is caring… right? I am always adding to it as well so it is very much a living library.

5 Likes

Glad I could be of help! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for jumping in both feet first and sharing. So many cool topics to post in. So interested in hearing your Chinese laser experience. Also, nice vector files. Really cool stuff and well done.

4 Likes

Wow!
What a generous contribution! I just felt a disturbance in the force …
(in Vader’s voice) The forum grows stronger.

9 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing, and welcome!

3 Likes

How nice! Welcome and thank you! :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank you so much for sharing your files with us! We look forward to seeing what you have done with them as well. :smiley:

4 Likes

Wow, what an awesome collection!! Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the forums! :grin:

3 Likes