My Valentines Day Gifts - Birdhouses, Nameplates, and a Flower Holder

Let me preface by saying I prefer function over form. My wife came home from a 2 day work trip to find these flowers, in a setup we made for her:

And instead of going in with cheap CVS cards, my boys went into their school classes with these as their valentines day cards.

It was a very busy night, printing out 40 of those cards – I could basically get three done on one sheet of 12x12 baltic birch, with print times at about 20 minutes each (hence the minimal text and decor). My son Milo’s school also has a tea party every year for valentines day. So I thought it’d be nice to give them all some place cards this year:

Everybody loved everything! Thanks Glowforge!

44 Likes

What a clever idea to give out little build-your-own birdhouses! :grinning:

4 Likes

Outstanding job all around.

I really like the bird houses too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m sure your wife loved her surprise! Very nice! The little bird houses steal my heart … love them!! Very thoughtful! Place cards are also nice!

4 Likes

Oh wow, way to rock Valentine’s Day! How are you gonna top that next year?

3 Likes

Awesome! Love the mass maker gifts!!

1 Like

VERY impressed with the bird-house gift idea and execution.

It’s against forum rules to request designs here.

If someone shares a print that they’ve made, please respect their sharing and do not ask for the source design or artwork. Designs take work and have value, and when you ask someone to give you that value for free, you undermine their work.

If they are willing to share, they can post over in the Free Laser Designs section.

Oops. Sorry.

1 Like