My very first print

On heavyweight pulp board precut coasters. A little bit burned.

18 Likes

Then I changed the settings.

29 Likes

Fabulous! Both your prints, and that you figured out what change was needed and implemented it beautifully :smiley: You’re gonna like it here!

4 Likes

Dogs are always a good place to start.

Welcome! Keep posting! Have fun!

4 Likes

Welcome. You are off to a good start.

2 Likes

Little burned or not, that dog is cool… Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Yep, you nailed it!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. We all burned a few pieces.

2 Likes

I love the dog! It looks like you could take the hat right off his head!

3 Likes

I agree. You should redo the dog with your new settings.

4 Likes

Great job!! I’m pretty new, too (received my GF a few days before Christmas), and I have definitely burned a couple of things. :rofl:

2 Likes

I received mine the day before Christmas and it took me that long … to accept that it could be ok to mess it up the first time and not take it as a major failure! You know… all the certainty you have about all the things you can an d want to do when you have when you order the machine, all the money you invested in it, all the hopes, then suddenly it is there just in front of you telling you « hey big mouth, here I am, you wanted me, so now do it, do it…

1 Like

My dog my my hat. That day it was so hot in the park and it looked like he needed the hat more than me. So i gave him my hat . Then he looked so cool that i played the Paparazzi with my phone. « Are you a celebrity ??? » « Of course I am! I’m the dog with a hat! » « Can’t you see! »! I later filtered the pic through Adobe Capture to turn it a bit sketch like and then when came the day I had to do a first print on my 17 days old GlowForge this is the one I chose!

2 Likes

Thank you for being so supportive! I appreciate that.

Yep that was an easy pic.

Many thanks.

Thanks.

1 Like

THanks!

Pretty sure I’ll burn many more, Thanks!

I surely will, Thanks!