National Park Tracker

It has been some time since I last shared a project with the community, but I am excited to share our latest National Park Tracker with everyone. This is a great way to keep a record of the parks you visit by inserting park tokens into designated slots. I have created a total of 63 tokens, each with scored details that symbolize the different national parks. Additionally, I have designed a variety of top layer designs that will cater to every park enthusiast’s interests. These were made on a Glowforge using 1/4" purebond maple from Home Depot and finished with stain and alcohol markers.

Feel free to join me on Facebook Community of crafters to learn more.
Homestyle Customs - Glowforge Laser Designs & Community | Facebook

52 Likes

Hey, this is great. Nice work.

How did you decide where to stop? Like is it strictly "national park"s so things like Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park aren’t on there?

10 Likes

Thank you. Yes, it is just the 63 National parks recognized by the US Parks services.

11 Likes

Nice design!

6 Likes

The colored tokens look amazing. Nicely done.

11 Likes

Very nice. I have several of your designs and they cut beautifully.

5 Likes

That’s a great idea!

4 Likes

Wow! That looks amazing!!! I think I need to see more parks. I have seen a lot of them, but now I would have a cool list!

8 Likes

Kudos to you for the design and for the coloring. Looks phenomenal.

3 Likes

There were only 24 the last time I visited one though I think I saw 3 before they were parks.

4 Likes

Outstanding!

5 Likes

This is really cool! Love the colored version.

5 Likes

That’s fantastic. You did a great job on all of it! :clap:

5 Likes

Super cool!!!

2 Likes

Great design, I may have to make something like this for all the Bases I was stationed.
Starting with MCRD San Diego.

4 Likes

I’ve been wanting to do something similar to this for some time now. Very nicely done!

This really is a wonderful design, I like the tent graphics especially. And, I learned just how many National Parks there are in my State. :slight_smile:

I bought this file yesterday and I’m having a blast personalizing it! Thank you for making such great files! :+1:

4 Likes

I absolutely love this! I am a complete novice at designing things for the Glowforge, but I thought it might be cool to make a version of this that has double-sided tokens, with one side being “black and white” for the unvisited parks, and then a full-color side for those you’ve visited.

You have done such a great job with this. I love it not only for its beauty, but also for providing encouragement to get out and visit our country’s gorgeous national parks. Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

I love this! It turned out beautifully.

4 Likes