National Parks Travel Maps

Since everyone seemed to like the other maps I posted awhile ago I thought I would share my recent National Park travel maps with you all. The map features the 63 US National Parks that each have an associated tree icon that can be reinserted when the park has been visited. In total I made 7 different park inspired backgrounds.

For more info on how I made them feel free to join my Glowforge FB Community Here

80 Likes

This is phenomenal!

3 Likes

Is this accurate for how many you’ve visited? If so, that’s pretty impressive.

3 Likes

It was just for the listing photo, hopefully one day I will be able to check this many off.

1 Like

Thank you.

I love this! If you created it, there is a gal on a local Facebook page offering to make them and claiming she designed them, hate seeing other talented makers having their files lifted. Let me know and I’ll message you the info so you can check it out.

4 Likes

Hey Steph, please send me a message with the details. As long as she is not selling the file I will most likely be ok with it. I supply all my customers with a ton of marketing materials to market my designs to their customers.

2 Likes

I just looked and she edited the post to say she make them and didn’t create the file, apologized for any confusion. Happy to see some honesty lately :slight_smile: Had a gal steal one of my designs (have sold it for 10 years) and she posted on a local page saying “look what I just designed”.

3 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate you looking out for others. I have had the same issue with a number of people selling my designs. Unfortunately there isn’t a whole lot you can do about it.

2 Likes

I like the layers of it. It would make a great “Places you’ve been” map, filling in the tree with each one you visit.

1 Like

Um, that’s exactly what it is…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s lovely! I definitely like the pine tree background the best, but I can see how each would call to different people :heart:

2 Likes

I am a dork who skipped the reading assignment.

5 Likes

I love the different backgrounds to the maps! Very unique piece!

1 Like

This is brilliant! I love the different backgrounds. (I’m partial to pines myself.)

We have an annual pass for the national parks and have visited parks as far west as Volcanoes in Hawaii and as far east as Acadia in Maine. Plus we have five national parks in our home state, so it’s not hard to get our money’s worth without travelling far.

We could put a map like this to good use!

7 Likes

The pictures on here are so compelling!

3 Likes

Alright…that’s cool.

3 Likes

Amazing, this is beautiful!

3 Likes

WOnderful work!

2 Likes

I do have an etsy store where I have them listed but I dont believe they like links posted here. I have had a post deleted in the past

1 Like