Nativity Cross w/Scripture

Thank you for your help

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and wonderful project!

Love the Nativity cross. Can you please tell me how to download it. It is beautiful!

This is absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for sharing this.

1 Like

awesome ty for sharing

Edit: had to take the photo down because of work system in the background

Made this for my church for Christmas. I made it roughly 16 inches long.

thanks!

8 Likes

It looks great! Like your wood colors.

1 Like

Thanks! Both are Baltic birch, the top layer is 1/8th, bottom is 1/4th for stability. Used a minwax stain pen for the golden oak and minwax satin polyurethane for everything else.

1 Like

That’s a beautiful project! I like the idea of the wax stain. I have some Briwax from my chip carving days. I think I’ll try that with baltic birch. The contrast is striking.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

My Grandma is going to love this! Thanks for sharing!!!

2 Likes

Hello, this is very beautiful! When I went to download (right click and save to svg) the top is cropped off due to the photo that is layered on top. Is there another way to retrieve these files?

I Cindy, I know I’m overlooking it, but where is the download link for the file please? It’s beautiful!

Welcome to the forum.
The file is below the picture and above the “hope you enjoy it” Right click that area and save as svg to your computer.

2 Likes

All you need to do is click on svg and drag it to your desktop. The svg is below the picture. When you import it into the glowforge app the entire file should appear, if not message me with your email and I will send it to you.

Ahh thank you!

Thank you!

Got to church this morning and found they mounted the Cross to the wreath in the front of the church!

11 Likes

Very nice. Should make you proud. :blush:

3 Likes

That is awesome!