Necklace display

Pretty impressed with how this project turned out. I made two optional tops, one with a notch for extra depth and one without for a smoother look. Added some curved score lines and angled ones too to give it an added visual to highlight the necklace then draws attention down to the custom logo or image at the bottom. Also a shout out to Ellen for testing it out with her cool necklace.

26 Likes

This looks really classy!

7 Likes

That’s for the shout-out Josh! The square necklace is a glass one we bought over in Maui at an outdoor festival. It’s one of my favorites. The diamond heart was for our 20th anniversary 30 years ago. :slight_smile:

This was a great fun little project. I forgot to tell you how long it it took to cut, but I think it was less than 5 minutes. And the slots were perfect, no adjustment needed on either wood.

8 Likes

That’s great to hear

5 Likes

Very nice!

6 Likes

What an attractive display. I’d have loved something like this during my jewelry days. It’s got that kind of “background attractive” that makes the wares being displayed really shine.

6 Likes

Always top notch projects from you @wenning08!

13 Likes

Thanks been out of it for a bit. Trying to get back into making newer designs that I don’t normally do.

5 Likes