So back in May @dan posted about his quick design for a doorstop and I thought - oh that’s cool, my current doorstop doesn’t work really well I should cut another…so ~5 months later I finally remembered I was gonna do that and grabbed the pattern and hit print…
I then realized Dan’s doors are WAY lower than mine! The stop is lovely, but it’s only about 1" tall…I’ve got a good 2" gap. This being a provided design I couldn’t download it and enlarge it - so I had to do all my changes in Premium
(begin Premium stan section).
It worked SO well! Being able to ungroup everything allowed me to leave all the holes the correct size for the material, while doubling the size of the overall stop.
The positioning allowed me to line the copied noles up so the elongated piece would fit, and then copying/pasting/flipping meant I only had to do it correctly once and not repeat the luck factor
Worked like a charm first time out (I used the same piece for the end since I didn’t make it wider)
a little craft foam on the bottom and it doesn’t even slide on the tile