Need a Glowforge in the Houston Area

Hi all! While I’m waiting on support to get back to me about my 2-3 days stuck on centering/scanning (I’ve contacted them already), I was looking for a Houston makerspace (or Glowforger) where I could use a machine to keep our Etsy shop afloat. I’ve searched (forum & Google), but I’m not finding anything. Any direction anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

1 Like

Until you hear back from someone willing to let you use their machine…have you tried rebooting the machine, the computer and the router? (And sometimes doing it more than once is successful, when the first time doesn’t do it. It might be an ISP issue, and as soon as they fix whatever the problem is, it will work again.)

Just something to try while you wait to hear from support. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your response! Yep. I’ve spent two full days rebooting everything multiple times, changing the wifi, digging through the troubleshooting steps, following advice from the forums, cleaning, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.