Need Acrylic for Ear Savers

ElsieH thank you!!! Soooooooooo thankful!

I would rather spend the time cutting these than editing a file point by point.

1 Like

No problem! Here you go.

earsavers_estreetsheet

I did take the writing off, hope that works ok for you.

3 Likes

ElsieH thank you! 67 ear savers in 23:23 (pro) and it works fantastic! Between this and my new in-line duct fan I can get these made…already halfway filled up a small plastic container (shoe size I think is what it is called)…and my son isn’t complaining of the smell any more!! Now to get it mounted in a more permanent fashion. :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing!!

4 Likes

Ha! That’s great, it takes 35 or so on my basic. Glad it worked for you!

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Hmm, In retrospect the video sounds bad, that wasn’t my intent! This show made me think of this clip every time I hear the word “basic” darn tv.

1 Like

Ha, no worries, I thought it was funny!

1 Like

Phew

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Heheh, not to derail the thread too much, but do any of you watch the Alton Brown Quarantine Kitchen thing he has been doing on youtube? I itnitially read “Phew” as “Pew”, and he said something last week where he said his wife smelled good and what was that, and she said, “Umm, clean”. And then he went into a whole thing about hygiene in the quarantine, was pretty funny. Off topic I know, sorry! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love Alton Brown!!! Though I haven’t heard about his new quarantine kitchen! I need to start binge watching.

It’s only on YouTube. He and his wife are bored and we get to watch them make dinner. He’s funny because he can say whatever he wants and use product names haha.

2 Likes

Nice! We started parks and rec during quarantine. We also got a new phone that came with Apple TV plus, so we have been watching ghost writer with the kids. That’s a pretty good one. Not as good as amazing stories though!

1 Like

I just ordered some material from them…7 - 10 days but worth the wait since most other places are out of the material.

1 Like

Watched some, and now I have ginger fermenting on the counter, and a jar in the fridge. Drunk alton is funny.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.