Need generic magic erasers? 100 for $5.30 from amazon

i know there are a bunch of magic eraser users here, so generic melamine on amazon cheap.

clip the 5% off coupon before adding to cart.

12 Likes

Definitely a great deal. I have about 80 left from my last buy. They’re a little smaller than the Mr Clean version but that hasn’t been an issue. I think they may be a bit more aggressive in their texture - not noticeable to the touch but I was doing a bunch of leather key tags and used these on a bunch & then a Mr Clean one and these did a better job of cleaning the smoke and engraving residue.

2 Likes

Yeah, I picked up a couple cases off eBay about a decade ago for a few bucks…definitely the way to go. (Still got about a case and a half left too. Might have overdone that one a bit.) :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks, I just picked up a box.

1 Like

Nice! Just ordered these (same supplier and price) off Amazon.

1 Like

I typically slice mine in half with a razor blade, I find the smaller size more convenient. They cut like butter, kinda satisfying.

3 Likes

wait… you didn’t use your Glowforge?

3 Likes

I do that too. I find I tend to use up the ends by pressing or squishing them from pressure when cleaning things like Sharpied tiles but the center is still in good shape. So I cut them with scissors so I get twice as much use out of a sponge.

1 Like

I just tear a little piece off and use that. Which is why I’ve still got a case and a half left. :smirk:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 32 days. New replies are no longer allowed.