Needed some decor for the village!

Still waiting on Wood to come in to finish up the Christmas Village Building…so I thought I would play around with an idea. 3-dimensional 2-sided tree. Obviously the one side had to have Rhinestones! LOL

10.25"H x 5"w. Mad with 1/8" MDF (Branches) 1/4" Walnut Ply for the Trunk and the base.

Fun quick project!

Here is my shop link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ExcitedAtomDesign

40 Likes

I sure as heck hope to see ALL of these in the Catalog one day! :smile:

7 Likes

HAHA. I just want to finish the damn Christmas Village Building. Well on the bright side, this goes with the village. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I realize too much painting can eat up income, but it would be cool to see one side painted like a heavily decorated tree. Maybe do just one, bigger than the others and in the center of the village?

4 Likes

There are a few surprises with the final building. :slight_smile: the tree is part of the design. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see it all!

2 Likes

Dude, are you interested in gingerbread? I know you’d be great at it :smiley:

6 Likes

Wow. I just imaged his Christmas village in gingerbread… :dizzy_face:

I bet he would be amazing with gingerbread!

5 Likes

I know, right? I made a barn with water wheel a couple of years ago (without the laser). Would have been so much better with @designvh619 plans!

2 Likes

I love that idea and would love to make stuff with gingerbread but I seriously get physically ill when I smell it. Haha!

3 Likes

That would be fun to see!

2 Likes

Ooooo, love this tree! It’s different from others out there—I like the long skinny proportions. I do hope it makes it into your Etsy store—I have a Christmas village I put up on the mantel every year and this would go perfectly with the little buildings.

3 Likes

You really captured the shape of a Christmas tree. Well done.

3 Likes

How about LASERED gingerbread? I’m sure @ElsieH will tell you it smells like dreams and unicorns.

6 Likes

HAHA. I guess it can’t be worse than lasering Optix.

Thank you!

Thank you! Yes it is in my store. I don’t know why I didn’t post the link. I always forget to. LOL

You still have not posted the link to your etsy store :slight_smile: Could you drop it here so we can easily get to it?

Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, it absolutely can be worse. Trust me!

1 Like

Just click on his avatar.

3 Likes