Needing a wax seal made - anyone intesested

Hello - I create custom event signage for my business using my glowforges and UV printer but have a request that goes beyond my abilities. The customer wants a wax seal on her signage. I’ve seen several posts about how to create them on the glowforge but don’t have the time to figure it out. Would anyone be willing to make it for me? More than happy to pay for this service.

1 Like

Hi there!

This category is for creating a trouble ticket for Glowforge support. You are more likely to get community interest by posting it in Everything Else, so I will go ahead and move it there for you.

5 Likes

@modlode
I don’t see why you can’t use acrylic and burn an emboss, (reverse image)
and then superglue a draw handle onto it, should be pretty easy to do.

Jonathan

3 Likes

I did a wax seal as part of this project:

2 Likes

There is a stamp handle on the premium catalog page, if you make it with acrylic you should be able to reverse engrave so you can make that into a seal!

3 Likes

If you subscribe to Glowforge Premium, there’s a built-in stamp creator that will automagically turn any image into a stamp/seal.

5 Likes

My name is Mercedes and I’m part of the Technical team here at Glowforge .

This question is outside our team’s scope. I’ve moved it to the Beyond the Manual so the discussion can continue there.

welcome!!

Jonathan

1 Like

Are you looking for something that can make wax seals like this?

6103bd57034b7be31dab6cb805f14f59771eaebf_2_375x500
[here]

Or, are you looking for a large-scale wax seal that can go on a store sign? Something large, say 10 inches in diameter?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.