Neon LED Sign

Made this for a friend who’s daughter is headed off to college soon. Just started playing with these neon LED strips. Kinda fun and looks a lot like neon.

44 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

This looks really cool! Great job.

1 Like

Epic night light.
Prepare yourself. You may be getting orders.

1 Like

Very nice acrylic work, and those are indeed very cool lights. I might have to look into those.

1 Like

Very nice! She will love this in her college room!

1 Like

You’d better put her name on it - it’s liable to get stolen from her room! It looks awesome!

1 Like

Yeah, I think I’ll put that on the back along with the year.

3 Likes

Looks amazing! Is it ok to inquire as to where you purchased the lights?

2 Likes

Same place I seem to be purchasing everything lately…Amazon. Just search led neon light strip.

2 Likes

Thank you

That looks pretty cool. Is that real neon? Where did you get them?

2 Likes

They’re LED strips encased in silicone. I got them off of Amazon. About $20 for 16 feet. Does require soldering if you don’t plan to use the entire length. Also, does not come with a power supply.

3 Likes

Interesting. Thanks

Looks great!

I love this, I am working on a large sign (my first) right now. I love what looks like inlays. It could be a score and you are just a really good painter but it looks more like inlaid pieces. Great job!!

1 Like

They are individually cut, painted, then assembled like a puzzle.

2 Likes

Great job that looks amazing. She will love it.

1 Like

We are making a bunch of LED Lughts where we buy the Bases from Amazon and make signs for Car Shows. We have a Pet Resue and Adoption friend of ours that we are making signs Keychains for

3 Likes

That’s super cool!!